- Drag Reducing Agent
- Paraffin Separator
- Asphaltene Inhibitor
- Cleaning for tanks and tankers & Remediation of crude oil spills
- Recuperation & Recovery from ponds/pits
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Performance Additive for fuel oil
- Performance Additive for gas-oil snot
RECUPERATION & RECOVERY FROM PONDS/PITS
Crude oil production and extraction well pads are associated with “reserve pits”, colloquially known as waste or slop pits/ponds, and storage tanks containing residual crude oil, water and drilling cuttings. Valuable recoverable crude oil remains trapped in these facilities containing Basic Sediment and Water (“BS&W”) exceeding midstream pipeline and tanker limits for delivery to the refinery.
HSE issues can result when mishandling or rains breach the slop pits/ponds or storage tanks and the crude oil together with the BS&W enter the surface streams or subsurface groundwater, or surrounding lands.
OilFlux™ “P50” can provide total economic and environmental recuperation and recovery of the valuable crude oil as a part of the remediation of the site.
Total crude oil RECUPERATION & RECOVERY from Ponds/Pits
- P. Ramirez, September 2009, USF&W, Cheyenne, Wyo., http://www.fws.gov/mountainprairie/contaminants/documents/reservepits.pdf
- American Petroleum Institute. 2000. Overview of exploration and production waste volumes and waste management practices in the United States. URL http://www.api.org/aboutoilgas/sectors/explore/waste-management.cfm