- Drag Reducing Agent
- Paraffin Separator
- Asphaltene Inhibitor
- Cleaning for tanks and tankers & Remediation of crude oil spills
- Recuperation & Recovery from ponds/pits
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Performance Additive for fuel oil
- Performance Additive for gas-oil snot
Corrosion Inhibitor additive avoids corrosion in the production well and gathering system caused by water associated with crude oil production before the corrosion eats away the profits due to increased costs.
Corrosion is an ever present issue for crude oil production and flow stream delivery handling. Numerous methods to identify, prevent or remove corrosion exist from the chemical inhibitors, pipeline alloy selection, coating, isolation, and cathodic protection.
OilFlux™ “SCA” Corrosion Inhibitor additive employs new chemistry to get in front of the corrosion induced losses before they eat away profits.
When added to crude oil coming from the wells, it protects the pipe from corrosion caused by the water. (Corrosion Inhibitor)
- Warren, K.W. 1993. Reduction of Corrosion through Improvements in Desalting. Paper presented at the Benelux Refinery Symposium, Lanaken, Belgium, 2–3 December.
- ASTM D-96-88 (withdrawn 2000), Standard Test Methods for Water and Sediment in Crude Oil by Centrifuge Method (Field Procedure). 1988. West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania: ASTM.
- ASTM D-4007-02, Standard Test Methods for Water and Sediment in Crude Oil by Centrifuge Method (Laboratory Procedure). 2002. West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania: ASTM.
- ASTM D-3230-05, Test Method for Salts in Crude Oil (Electrometric Method). 2005. West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania: ASTM.
- API RP-45, Recommended Practice for Analysis of Oilfield Waters, third edition. 1998. Washington, DC: API.
- Treseder, R. and Tuttle, R. 1998. Corrosion Control in Oil and Gas Production. Item No. 37741, NACE, Houston.
- Brondel, D. et al. 1994. Corrosion in the Oil Industry. Oilfield Review (April): 4.
- Corrosion Control in Petroleum Production. 1979. NACE, Houston, TPC No. 5, Chap. 7.
- Szklarska-Smialowska, Z.: Pitting Corrosion of Metals. 1986. NACE, Houston, 69–96.
- Krueger, J. 1982. Passivity and Breakdown of Passivity. Electrochemistry in Industry, Ch. 5, 317-330, ed. U. Landau, E. Yeager, and D. Kortas. New York City: Plenum Press.
- Efird, K.D. and Jasinski, R. 1989. Effect of Crude Oil on Corrosion of Steel in Crude Oil/Brine Production. Corrosion 45 (2): 165.
- Jasinski, R. 1986. Corrosion of Low Alloy Steel in Crude Oil/Brine/CO 2 Mixtures. Proc., The Electrochemical Society: Surfaces, Inhibition and Passivation, Princeton, 86, No. 7, 139–148.
- Smart, J.S. 2001. Wettability—A Major Factor in Oil and Gas Corrosion. Materials Performance 40 (4): 54.
- Treseder, R. and Badrak, R. 1997. Effect of Cold Working on SSC Resistance of Carbon and Low Alloy Steels—A Review. Paper 21 presented at NACE Corrosion 97, Houston (March).
- Coatings and Linings for Immersion Service. 1998. NACE International, Houston, TPC No. 2.
- Chen, E.Y. and Ahmed, T. 1998. Why Internally Coated Piping Is Used for the World's Largest Seawater Injection System. Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, 27-30 September 1998. SPE-49211-MS. http://dx.doi.org/10.2118/49211-MS.
- Nice, P. and Ueda, M. 1998. The Effect of Microstructure and Chromium Alloying Content to the Corrosion Resistance of Low-Alloy Steel Well Tubing in Sea Water Injection Service. Paper 3 presented at NACE Corrosion 98, Houston (March).
- Mowat, D.E., Edgerton, M.C., and Wade, E.H.R. 2001. Erskine Field HPHT Workover and Tubing Corrosion Failure Investigation. Presented at the SPE/IADC Drilling Conference, Amsterdam, 27 February–1 March. SPE-67779-MS. http://dx.doi.org/10.2118/67779-MS.
- Echaniz, C., Morales, C., and Pereze, T. 1998. The Effect of Microstructure on the KISSC Low Alloy Carbon Steels. Paper 120 presented at NACE Corrosion 98, Houston (March).
- Linne, C. 1998. Heavy Wall Casing in C-110 Grade for Sour Service. Paper 117 presented at NACE Corrosion 98, Houston (March).
- Gandhi, R. 2001. Storage Tank Bottom Protection Using Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors. Materials Performance—Supplement (January) 28.
- Frenier, W., Hill, D., and Jasinski, R. 1994. Corrosion Inhibitors for Acid Jobs. Oilfield Review 1 (2): 15.