For Extraction and Pipeline Transportation of Crude Oil
(solvent and dispersant additive to increase fluidification)
The range of our products for extraction & pipeline transportation of crude oil includes dissolving – dispersant additives.
When added to crude oil they fluidified it by molecular dispersion. This is achieved without any altering of the initial composition of the crude oil. Moreover, they modify the thixotropic characteristics of the crude oil, achieving a smaller kinematic viscosity. OilFlux™ "W series" products ...
- Feature a new revolutionary chemistry based upon anionic/nonionic molecular properties that act as a fluidifier and drag reducing agents.
- Increase the fluidification of the crude oil.
- Function as a drag reducing agent (“DRA”) in extraction and pipeline transportation.
- Continues to act when the temperature of the crude oil cools; it continues to act since it incorporates with the crude oil (the competition's product evaporates), which provides a constant rate of production, without clogging. "Our formula maintains itself in the pipeline".
- The mixture is a safe product because the OilFlux™ product emulsifies with the crude oil and it does not evaporate.
- Our SURFACTANT remains in the crude oil, it is not based on Hexane Solvents.
- It has a light de-emulsifying effect, avoiding the formation of no stable emulsions during the process.
- It alters the crude's thixotropy.
- Reduces maintenance operations due to the thixotropic condition (kinematic viscosity).
- Significantly reduces operating pressures.
- It hardly causes any adhesion to the contact surfaces.
- When added to pipelines it facilitates the transport of the crude oil through long-distance pipelines due to the fluidification of the crude oil, achieving energy savings of the accelerator pumps between sections of conduit and also of the oil extraction pumps.
- The OilFlux™ product can be customized according to the characteristics of the crude oil, "tailored according to the Client crude oil". Characteristics such as the composition of paraffin's, asphaltenes, naphthalene’s, total acidity, H2O, sediments, sulfur …etc., the API degree and the water cut in the crude.
- The fluidification with the OilFlux™ products does not change the API degree of the crude oil, it only modifies the kinematic viscosity lowering the cohesion between the molecules and facilitates their fluency.
- Since it does not evaporate, it improves transport efficiency, decreasing the power needed by the circulation pump.
- It can be applied at very low concentration.
- The use of dilutions with Naphtha is unnecessary.
- Its flammable point is higher than that of Naphtha.
- OilFlux™ products do not pollute the environment.
THE COMPETITION PRODUCTS
- The Fluidification only occurs when the crude oil temperature is high (helps in extracting, not in transportation).
- When cooled it no longer acts, since it is based on the HEXANE solvents, etc., and then they evaporate and the process of clogging begins again.
- They have only one type of product, they cannot be customized.
|W10||To be added to crude oil in wells or pipelines. For the fluidification of the crude oil mass (FLUIDIFIER) W - T|
|W20||To be added to crude oil in wells or pipelines. For the fluidification of the crude oil mass and as demulsifier (FLUIDIFIER & DEMULSIFIER). W - T|
|W30||To be added to crude oil in wells or pipelines. For the fluidification of the crude oil mass. "Tailored according to the Client crude oil", customized according to the characteristics of the crude oil. Characteristics such as the composition of paraffin's, asphaltenes, naphthalenes, total acidity, H2O, sediments, sulfur …etc., the API degree and the water cut in the crude oil (TAILORED FLUIDIFIER). W - T|
|WPF||To be added to crude oil in wells or pipelines. Paraffin separator in crude oils and fluidifier of the crude oil mass (PARAFFIN SEPARATOR & FLUIDIFIER). W-T|
|WAS||To be added to crude oil in wells or pipelines. Inhibitor of asphaltenes in crude oils and fluidifier of the crude oil mass. (ASPHALTENE INHIBITOR & FLUIDIFIER). W - T|